Are you a people person?
When you stop by our office, the first and last impression are all given by an wonderful group of people our CSRs. The Client Service Representative (CSR) is a valuable member of our team. Without them, our phones would ring constantly and there would be a line out the door. We truly would be lost without their exceptional abilities.
The skills we are seeking in a perspective candidate:
- Can multi-task and keep up with a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail
- Able to maintain a professional appearance.
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- Loves not only animals, but people as well.
- Above all, have excellent customer service skills.
Our job is the people side of our industry, the pet owners/ranchers. Being able to effectively communicate and attentively listen to their concerns is a large part of what we do. Any previous veterinary experience or knowledge of Cornerstone software is preferred, but not required.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Professionally answer a multi-line phone system
- Checking patients in/out
- Weighing pets upon check in
- Handling cash and credit card transactions
- Scheduling appointments
- Inputting records accurately into the computerized charting system (Cornerstone)
- Handling receptionist email
- Light housekeeping duties
If you are personable with a hardworking, positive attitude, we would be happy to have you as part of our Client Service Representative Team. We do seek part-time and full-time employees.
Belton Veterinary Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer